WOW!! I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. It was busy for Tyson and I. I had to work Christmas Eve till 4:30 (I left a lil' early) and then we headed straight to Poky for dinner and our gift exchange with Tyson's family. It was a lot of fun.
Then on Christmas morning Tyson and I just stayed home and opened our own presents. After we cleaned everything up we went over to my parents house to spend the rest of Christmas with them. Well, fun story about that is we didn't get to open presents there till 8:30-9ish. My niece and nephew were going crazy waiting. To come to think of it I was too. haha. I had to leave early from my parents because I had to go to work the next day as well. Then headed back to parents for Kenason's 5th B-day. My sister did a really cute Barbie cake for her.
To top off the fun events there has been crazy snow and wind storms. Over all I think Tyson and I had a great Christmas though.
We missed Melanie, Ryan and Tommy. We love you guys!!! Thanks for our presents!!
Braylen, Caleb and Melissa.
Tyson and Me.
Most of Tyson's Family.
Me and the Ginger Bread house Tyson and I made with his Family.
Sorry to other family members. I tried putting other pics up but it wouldn't let me. I don't get this thing sometimes!!
This entry was posted
on Sunday, December 28, 2008
at 6:18 PM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
