HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

HAPPY B-DAY to me!! I'm 22.....that's just crazy.

For my b-day we went down to Utah for Disney on Ice, and then we did some shopping. We went to Real Deals, Forever 21, Anchor Blue and Tai Pan. I got lots of fun things!!

Today I wasn't feeling well again...... So, Tyson surprised me with some flowers (roses & lilies) and orchids for a pot we got at Tai Pan.



This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 12:00 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Happy Birthday Girlie! Wow, you're old.....not a chance....just wait til you are close to 30! Ahhhh! Hope you had a wonderful day!

March 18, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Wow.. What a sweet husband. Hope you had a great day.. Happy Birthday to you.. you old 22 yr old.
We love you !!!

March 18, 2009 at 9:23 PM

I love the flowers!! oRCHIDS ARE MY FAV!! I am sure you had a great day!

March 28, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Post a Comment