The Discovery Gardens  

Posted by Tyson & Megan










We went to The Discovery Gardens Saturday morning, and it was so much fun. We were with my family, grandma & grandpa, and Aunt Ann's family. The little kids had a blast. The pictures include the water area, lily pond, light house and the bear. While we were there we went through a maze, the kids plaid on a caterpillar slide and just enjoyed everything.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 5:57 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

That was so much fun! I'm gonna have to copy some of these cute pics, since i forgot my camera for the Gardens, but i have lots of other pics from the rest of the weekend, if you want to save any of my pics, I posted em on my blog!

May 29, 2009 at 10:45 PM
Anonymous  

I still laugh when I see that picture of Tyson... you guys crack me up!

June 1, 2009 at 6:55 AM

Post a Comment