This past weekend was really busy. We had the Infanger reunion.... which we didn't get any pictures. It was at Ross Park this year. For some of the time Tyson and I went swimming at pool... it was so busy. Late afternoon we left and ended up meeting my family at Jensen's Grove for some boating. On Monday we boated some more.... sadly Tyson was at work why we boated. While we were out I tried wake boarding. I couldn't get up... BOO!! I'm really sore today because of it. The rest of the time we tubed. It was a good day... minus I'm paying with a sun burn. Below are pictures from Monday.
Aldon and Kenason on the boat.
Tommy, Me and Baden getting ready for our ride. They were so funny. Tommy was out of it most the time till we hit some bumps... then he would start laughing. Baden would talk the whole time.
Tommy on the boat.
Kenason, Me and Aldon getting ready for our ride.
Kenason and Tommy on the boat.
Baden, Me and Aldon getting ready for our ride.
Kenason, Baden and Aldon by the sand castle Jaylynn helped them build.
Most of the gang.
The kids out playing.
Braylen getting into someones drink. HEHE!
Last but not least Braylen's turn on the tube. She was being so cute playing on it. It wasn't in the water or anything but she seemed so pleased.
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, July 21, 2009
at 1:58 PM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
