Aisley's Baby Blessing  

Posted by Tyson & Megan


Aisley's baby blessing was great. However, I didn't get any pictures of her and I cause she got taken away from me pretty early on. Here are the pictures I did get:

Mom and Aisley.

Dad and Asiley.
Just Aisley.
Carston was being so funny with Aldon. He kept tackling him......Carston just thought it was the most amazing thing. They were laughing the whole time.



Christmas time should be fun..... let's hope!!!!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 11, 2009 at 8:12 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Aisley is beautiful in her blessing dress and i love that name!!!

December 11, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Thanks so much for coming Megs! it meant so much to have you there, and the kids had so much fun seeing you! Can't wait to do it all again this next weekend ~ not the blessing, but all of us together, should be fun Mayhem!

December 13, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Post a Comment