Tag  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

Your Cell Phone? Pink Blackberry Curve.
Your Hair? Brown and naturally curly.
Your Mother? The bestest.
Your Father? Dry sense of humor.
Your Favorite Food? Umm... tatty bread, stuffed shells and twice baked potatoes.
Your Dream Last Night? Good question, I don't really remember. I'm sick so it was probably weird.
Your Favorite Drink? Dr. Pepper, water, MT Dew Voltage and sobe.
Your Dream/Goal? Just to be happy w/ what I have. :)
What Room Are You In? Spare bedroom/computer room
Your Hobby? Umm.... art, scrap booking, stuff like that.
Your Fear? SPIDERS!
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? In our own house, probably a kid (maybe 2).
Where Were You Last Night? Sitting on couch in tv room reading City of Bones.
Something That You Aren't? I'm not a liar.
Muffins? Bran.
Wish List Item? Well, I've already got a lot of what I wanted so there isn't really anything at the moment.
Where Did You Grow UP? In Pocatello, but there is still some growing up to do.. HAHA!
Last Thing You Did? Ate vitamin c
What Are You Wearing? Some long socks, shorts and a t-shirt.
Your TV? Sony 32" flat screen.... Tyson wants a new one though.
Your Pets? Don't have one at the moment. Tyson wants another dog.
Friends? Can't live with out them.
Your Life? Is like a rain storm, sometimes it poors and sometimes it doesn't.
Your Mood?
Don't feel so good..... going on day # 7 of congestion and sore throat.

Missing Someone? The hubby... he will be home soon though.
Vehicle? Nissan Murano and Dodge Ram... oh can't forget our motorcycle. :)
Something You Aren't Wearing? Jewelry.
Your Favorite Store? I love lots of places. Kohl's is great for work things, AE for pants etc etc....
Your Favorite Color? Probably blue... I just love colors.
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Last night.
Last Time You Cried? Oh it has been a while... I don't like crying, it shows weakness.
Your Best Friend? Tyson, mom, dad, siblings, Kyra and Melissa H.
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Work and home.
Facebook? Yes
Favorite Place To Eat?
Depends what I'm in the mood for.

I got this from Melissa H, so I wont be tagging her (oh and I don't think I did that at work.. haha). So who ever else would like to do it can! :P

This entry was posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 at 10:35 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Oh look at your fancy shmancy motorcycle! Tommy will be so excited to see it in 3 weeks :)

February 27, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Post a Comment