Getting rid of.....  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

So..... we are officially going to try and get rid of Athena. There is one person that wants her already and there might be one other. We are just in the negotiation stages. After this week I realized that work is still too stressful for me. I get home and I'm mentally drained and then to deal with a dog that needs a lot of attention is too much....especially after a 10 hr work day w/ 25+ patients. Another thing I don't like is that my house is a mess all the time. I never realized how obsessive compulsive I was but I am. If it isn't clean and really easy to clean up it frustrates me and puts me in a really bad mood. Tyson always teases me that I clean the whole house when people come over, but truthfully that is how I was raised. If I had friends come over my area had to be clean. Most of my friends that have seen my room dirty meant that there was a small pile of dirty clothes that I hadn't taken to the laundry room.


Anyway, that is just my small little rant and we will try and keep things updated. I'm for sure ready for the summer cause there is a lot of fun things planned and a lot of fun motorcycle rides. :)

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 1:39 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment