BIRTHDAY  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

So Friday was my 24th birthday. I can't believe that I am in my 20's. I always thought the 20's were for my siblings and not me. It was a pretty good day. I had work though. :( Tyson had bought me a Ruger 9mm for my present in February and he let me decide if I wanted it then or on my Birthday. I of course picked then so I could go shooting with it. Unfortunately the weather has been so crappy I haven't even been able to shoot it (Tyson has shot it twice which is really unfair and frustrating.... it is MINE!!!). So on the day of my Birthday I didn't really get any presents so it didn't feel special so I asked Tyson if he was going to send me flowers while I was at work or something....... well, he had some sent to me around 4. They are so pretty!! Big pink Daisy's, really pretty purples and yellow flowers too. Since Tyson and I weren't able to celebrate my birthday Friday he took me out to dinner and a movie on Saturday. We went to Sizzler's and had some steak and shrimp.... yep, shrimp.... I will only eat Sizzler's little shrimps. Then we went to Little Red Riding Hood and it was really good. There were a bunch of surprise twists and stuff. Really good. Well, I don't really have pics to add so I think I will wrap this one up.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 8:34 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment