
I finally decided to start a blog. I have no clue what I'm doing though. haha. I also can't promise there will be a lot of updates.
Tyson and I are married now. It has been a busy ever since. Still trying to get our house put together. We also just learned we have too much stuff. haha. It is starting to look very cute, and I can't wait to get some nice couches for the living room and a sweet t.v. I wish I already had a huge house to have family over though.
The next few post will be wedding pictures. However, most my family members have more photos from it than I do. Hopefully I will get copies from them soon.
This entry was posted
on Saturday, November 22, 2008
at 3:47 PM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
