Christmas  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

Christmas @ the Infanger's!!

First is our cute little house in snow, with my awesome seasonal ladder. Followed by our Blue Spruse tree we cute down that ended up being a little crooked. Then Jax in his cute little sweater to keep him warm in the snow.

It has been fun being able to decorate my own home, but it still looks so bare in there.

We are really excited for the time to spend the holiday with our families!!









This entry was posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 5:16 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Your house is so cute! I love it. I also love your tree and your cute puppy! It is so much fun having your own house to do whatever YOU want to do to it! I am so glad that you have a blog to keep me updated!

December 16, 2008 at 6:23 PM

Oh I finally remembered to add you on, so now I can check your blog! Baden was trying so hard to tell me a story about you and Tyson the other day, I have no clue what he was talking about. It was pretty cute. Anyway nice blog and I'll see you in a week. Lovs

December 17, 2008 at 11:18 PM
Anonymous  

Hi Megan! I think we looked at those town houses when we were looking for a place last year, if I remember right. They were super nice and we seriously considered getting one! I love your tree, I bet it smells soo good.

December 28, 2008 at 3:20 PM

Post a Comment