Honeymoon  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

Finally had a chance to add our honeymoon photos. We were lucky enough to get to go on a cruise. We went Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau, Bahamas. I will explain the pictures as I go:

Tyson dressed up for the elegant evening dinner.
Me dressed up for the elegant evening dinner.
Tyson and I dressed for the dinner.
Almost every day when we got back to our room they would make something out of our towels. Above is the bunny rabbit, and below is the elephant with Tyson's sunglasses on it.
This was our ships name:
Our ship just off the beach of Grand Turk.
The little shopping area on Grand Turk. This was where we did most our shopping.
Tyson on the beach at Grand Turk.
Me on the beach at Grand Turk.
The view of Grand Turk from out balcony.
These signs were at Half Moon Cay, and they showed which direction to certain islands/cities, and the distance to them.
This was a fountain at Half Moon Cay.
There was a hut next to this that served alcohol, and it was called I wish I could stay here forever!! It was so true.
This is an entrance to a Church of the Bahama's. Tyson is in this one.
Me in front of the same thing.
The light house on the way into Nassau.
Blue Lagoon at Nassau. You take a boat to this island because it is a private island. It is where we got to have our dolphin encounter (sadly the pics were on a diff camera so I can't load them yet). We had special access to this island after we were done seeing the dolphins. The nice thing is most people would just leave after their dolphin encounter.
This is a picture from a far of the beach at Blue Lagoon.
I just got to say it was a nice way to start our lives. Minus the trip to Miami. Our luggage got lost from Atlanta to Miami because our flight was changed last minute. So once we arrived in Miami we thought we weren't going to have any clothes for our whole cruise. Luckily they came at 1 in the morning. haha. The cruise ship had lots of fun things though, but the best thing we got on the ship was my Tanzanite ear rings!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 5:37 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

I totally went to Nassau for my honeymoon too! We didn't do anything near as fun as you did and we weren't there the whole time. Mostly we just went around to a bunch of the different beachesI love all of your pictures. You are going to be so glad that you took lots because if you are like most newly weds... it will be a long time before you get to do something fun like that again. At least we can look back at the pictures and remember all the fun we had!

January 19, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Hehehe. So true. I was so glad we got to do lots of fun things. At Half Moon Cay we snorkeled and then at Nassau we got to play with a dolphin. Sadly those were all on water cameras and I forgot to get them on CD. So That is my next project. haha.

January 19, 2009 at 10:38 AM
Anonymous  

Looks like fun, I could sure use a trip down south to get away from all this GREAT weather we have here in Idaho. :) I like the picture of you posing before the fancy dinner... it's hilarious. :)

January 19, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Looks like yu guys had a blast! Gorgeous area too, I love the Ble Lagon pictures, they look like a painting. Jealous! Glad everything went ell and you made it back with your luggage. You look like a babe in your swimsuit!

January 22, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Oh so cute! Love all the picutres. I can't wait to go somewhere tropical!!

January 23, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Post a Comment