V-day  

Posted by Tyson & Megan






HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! I know it is a day late but I've been busy. I had to work from 10-4 on V-day and once I got home I got ready for the day.

Tyson surprised me at work with flowers. Everyone thought that was so nice. Then when I got home I found those 2 pieces of art work! I've been wanting those for a while....I was a little surprised he even remembered.

After we went to dinner we were going to catch a movie, but were too late. So, we ended up getting a new dvd played with surround sound. Which is going to be really nice.

Anyway, hope everyone had a great day!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 11:03 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Anonymous  

Awwww... what a nice guy! I really love that art, where did he get it? :)

February 16, 2009 at 8:35 AM

Hey. He actually got it from Blackers. hehe. See you at enjoyable work!

February 17, 2009 at 8:35 PM

So sweet! Flowers...you lucky girl! ANd the art work is awsome! Where are you going to put it?

February 17, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Megan,
I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hello and congrats on getting married.
Amy Saville

February 22, 2009 at 12:14 PM

So cute! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! I love that artwork too!

February 22, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Post a Comment