Ta Da!!!  

Posted by Tyson & Megan




Look what I did. HEHE. I got this really cute pot....it had ivy in it....ick. (Melissa H knows how I got ahold of it.....hehehe.......). Anyway, I loved the base so I got it and I decided to add my own flowers in it. What I didn't know was that they glued the styrofoam stuff in it. It took me probably a half hour to get it out. Anyway, I decided to get hyndrangea's and some little white flowers for it. I did have orange orchid's in it but they stuck out way too much. I think it looks great now. :D

This weekend should be really fun though. Tyson and I are probably going to paint our living room. :D Things are going to start finally coming together. Plus we get to add in the other furniture we will be getting. YAY!! It is getting so exciting.


This entry was posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 10:33 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

You did a beautiful job with the flowers. I am deffinitly not that talented!

February 25, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Post a Comment