8 Tag.....  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

Melissa H. tagged me... so here we go!


'8' Favorite TV shows...
1. Ugly Betty
2. Life
3. Chuck
4. The Mentalist
5. Prison Break
6. Lost (we are extremely behind)
7. Heroes (again extremely behind)
8. Black Donnely's (sp? and it isn't on anymore....sad sad)

'8' Things I did Yesterday...
1. Worked
2. Checked e-mails
3. Waited for Tyson to get home
4. Relaxed
5. Ate less than usual
6. Went to bed early
7. Relaxed
8. Relaxed (it was a long day so when I got home I did pretty much nothing)

'8' Things I am looking forward to...
1. Summer
2. Shopping at Tai Pan
3. Disney on Ice
4. Going to bed
5. Having the living room completed
6. California at the end of summer time
7. Seeing Melanie and the new baby
8. Long weekends

'8' Favorite Restaurants...
1. Johnny Corino's
2. 5th St Bagelry
3. Texas Road House
4. In-n-Out Burger
5. Olive Garden
6. Jimmy John's
7. Ruby Rivers
8. Cheese Cake Factory

'8' Things on My Wish List....
1. A Vacation
2. Tyson having a job where he isn't gone so much
3. Being financially stable
4. Not having to work
5. My house always clean.....a dog doesn't help that case
6. Our own land
7. Dream home on that land
8. The toys we've always wanted

'8' People I Tag.... If you want to....
1. Melissa
2. Melanie
3. Jay
4. Kelsie
5.Jessie
6. Anyone else that wants to
7. " " " " "
8. " " " " "

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 12:21 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

OH you stinker I have to do this again!! lol i WILL try!!

March 10, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Post a Comment