Finished  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

We finally got the living room finished!! Above is the complete look (still haven't hung all the photos
).

This is our curtains.
The Bronze Star.

The lamp we got to go with everything.
Crown molding detail.
The corner pieces for the molding.
Our entertainment center.
We just have a few details to add to the walls, but I'm glad we have everything now. :D

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 6:59 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I forgot to post the other day, I looks really nice! ANd the furniture looks great!! You lucky lucky girl!!See ya tomorrow!!

March 12, 2009 at 6:59 AM

WOw that is really nice furniture! How nice to have it all done! It was good to see you guys this weekend! Too bad it wasn't for longer, but still fun to catch up with ya!

March 15, 2009 at 11:06 PM

Good job- it looks way nicer than my living room does right now! I really like the crown molding!

March 16, 2009 at 6:43 AM

It looks beautiful! I wish that I had some extra money to tackle some overdue projects in my house.

March 16, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Post a Comment