Yellowstone 9/7  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

Last week we went to Yellowstone National Park with my parents. It was so much fun. I loaded the pictures from the trip backwards... OOPS.

This is the Grand Tetons on our way home.
This is me and Tyson by the falls. It was so pretty.

This was a bunch of buffalo.
This is Old Faithful going off.
These next too are The Beehive. It was so cool to see this one go off. Old Faithful was a short burst compared to this one.

Fire River (or whatever it is called).
This guy was all by himself.
Me and Tyson and the mud puddles.
Pretty blue water I wanted to jump into.
The bacteria spots.
This was a buck that had crossed the street. We think he was with his mom, I couldn't get a good pic of her cause she headed into the trees too quick.

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 4:26 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Anonymous  

Looks like fun, I love your hat! :)

September 15, 2009 at 10:02 AM

That's fun. Isn't it so pretty. Our basement is done, so we have somewhere for you guys to sleep now.. come down and play! Carston has been looking at the Calendar lately and looking at your guys pics and he really misses Tyson.. and you. Hope work and everything is going good. Miss ya guys

September 17, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Gotta love Yellowstone. How do you like your new job?

September 18, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Such awesome pix! It's been a long time since we've been there. I also enjoyed your pics of Copper Basin. (This damn thing erased my previous comment, its frustrating)

October 2, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Post a Comment