Most recent project  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

A few weeks ago I got a 20"x20" canvas to paint and add an "I" to it. This is what I ended up doing, and to my surprise I like it a lot.


I started out with a light purple and then antiqued it:


Then I painted my corner pieces black and added glitter to them:
This is just a close up.
Once I finished that I painted the "I" on there and added glitter to it:
This is the finished product and I decided to hang it over our bed.




This entry was posted on Sunday, October 11, 2009 at 1:55 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Anonymous  

You are so CRAFTY! :) It turned out way cute, I love it!

October 12, 2009 at 7:49 AM

That is very pretty. You must have a very steady hand to free hand that. I'm jealous.

October 12, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Looks good Megs! Nice job!

October 12, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Pretty Mugs- I'll take a "S" with blue background :P

October 17, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Post a Comment