Tyson's Graduation  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

So for the past month (well, Oct 25 to Nov 20th) Tyson was off at academy to become a certified correctional officer. Tyson was elected class president and so he had to give a short speech at their Graduation. There are some pictures below from it.
Accepting his certificate.
Tyson and myself.
Kelly, Doris and Tyson.

This entry was posted on Friday, November 27, 2009 at 8:39 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Congrats, Tyson! : ) That's awesome!

December 1, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Hi Tyson and Megan,
Just want to let you two know I thought of you at Halloween time. So it's been a year.

I also wanted to tell Tyson how proud I am him for his time in training. I am very proud of your efforts and now the tough time begins. Keep you head up and your eyes open always, it is important to me to have you be able to go home after you shift. I will pray for you but I have confidence that you have what it takes.

December 8, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Post a Comment