So a few weekends ago we went to Disney on Ice: Princess'. Here are the fun pictures!! Cinderella was the main event: (Sorry they aren't in order, I always forget how this thing loads the pics).
Her making her entrance to the ball.
Prince Charming at his entrance.
The step sisters bothering Cinderella.
Beauty and The Beast.
The Seven Dwarfs.
Mulan and Mushu.
Little Mermaid and Ersella.
The 3 fairies from Sleeping Beauty.... I only remember Mary Weathers name.... This is my all time fav Disney Princess movie.
Abu as the elephant during Aladin.
Jasmine.
Can't remember what that one is... Aladin still.....
The Jeanie. 
It was so much fun watching. HEHE. I love going to these shows cause I've gone since a little kid!
This entry was posted
on Friday, November 27, 2009
at 8:19 PM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
