Wow!! We have had a busy month. Here is everything that has gone on.
On June 11th one of my best friends Aubrey got married in the Salt Lake Temple. This is just a couple photos from the event.
The happy couple.
Sharee, McKenna, Johnathan, Arianne, Doris, Matt, Lorinda, Kaden, Kelly, Tyson and Me.
This is the building the reception was held in: Fort Douglas Commanders House.
Below are some pictures of the signing book I made for Lorinda.

This is their beautiful Cheese Cake and some great pictures of Lorinda.
Then on June 26th Tyson and I went on this huge Blue Knights motorcycle ride in remembrance in two police officers. The ride ended up being 340.1 miles. This was our route: Old Highway to Downey, then to Dayton where we stopped at a leather shop, Presten, then to Bear Lake through Cache National Park. We stopped and ate lunch at Garden City at Merlin's Burger (which was pretty delicious). On the way out of Garden City we stopped at a scenic over look of Bear Lake. After that we went on to Logan and stopped there for a few minutes and then everyone went their separate ways. Tyson and I went home after that but it took a little longer because we had to make 3 stops because we kept getting numb bum. This is the longest ride I have ever been on and our first ride w/ a group. Below are pictures from our trip (I wish I would have gotten more).






The Blue Knights members.
Throughout the whole month of June we have been working on our salt water fish tank and this is now the result. I can't wait to add some more fish. So far we have Bob (anemone...no idea on the correct spelling), Nemo (maroon clown fish), Gomer (lawn mower blenny), Shank (some sort of damsel) and Colby (also a damsel)....along w/ some crabs, 2 turbo snails, and a few mini snails.
This concludes the fun month of June now bring on the fun for July!!!
This entry was posted
on Sunday, June 27, 2010
at 7:32 PM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
