On Friday, July 9th, we had the Infanger reunion at Lava. Tyson and I headed there around 1:30 to go swim (mostly get some tan on for me) but w/ in an hr we were kicked out due to thunder and lightning storms. So we decided to shop at the stores there (all 3 of them..wahoo). I found a really cute headband to wear under my helmet when we ride. :) The other 2 stores were pretty weird. They had insents going as we walked in and one of them had all of these different types of swords and brass knuckles. The one w/ the brass knuckles we found wolverine claws, no joke wolverine claws. It was brass knuckles w/3 longs knifes connected onto it. I wish I would have gotten a picture or bought them....haha, j/k. Once we were done there we went to our camp site and started getting everything ready. Here are some pictures we got from that night. It was nice to see everyone for the night (we left the next morning for SLC).




This entry was posted
on Saturday, July 17, 2010
at 12:40 PM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
