Following  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

Hey Everybody,


You know how on your dashboard you can add blogs you "follow". Do you know how to delete them off...not just hide.....but delete??? I totally added a friends blog.....well I totally had the url wrong and it is to a family I have no idea who they are. HAHA!! I just want them off cause I do not follow their blog.

Let me know peeps.

I'm at work today and out EMR are down so we can't really see any patients. It is going to be a long.....fun......day?!?! Thing that sucks is even if we re schedule all our patients I can't go home cause I need my hours......OH......The system might be back up and running in the nxt 10 mins. Wahoo.......NOT!!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 8:24 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

If you haven't figured it out yet, you go down to the reader on your dashboard and at the very bottom, there is a 'manage' button.. Click that and it brings up everything you are following. Next to the name of the blog you accidently followed, hit settings. A page pops up that allows you to stop following it. Hope that helps!

August 4, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Hey.....it doesn't give me the option to stop it! The pop up when I hit settings asks if I want to use Google, Twitter or 1 other thing that I have no idea what it is.

August 4, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Post a Comment