Shooting & A Graduation!!  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

Yesterday Tyson graduated from the ISU Law Enforcement Program. I'm so proud of him because he worked full time and went to school full time. He was on the Deans in the Spring and I am sure he will be on it again for Fall.

His class elected him for Class President and so he spoke during the graduation along with a few other officers. I thought everything turned out pretty good but Tyson wanted it to be better. Tyson also got Marksman for his shooting score of 97.8%.

Right now we are just waiting for him to be hired on......somewhere......Hopefully we will get lucky soon and everything will be great!!!



A few weeks ago Tyson and I went shooting. We did a lot of fun drills with the pistol: walking forward and backwards while shooting. We did 2 round bursts and lots of fun things. Below are picks of me sportin' the pistol grip shotgun and shooting our A/R.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 12:51 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment