Tyson's 25th Birthday  

Posted by Tyson & Megan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TYSON! He had a good day. I surprised him last night with a really nice shirt and then Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. Then today we BBQed steaks at my parents house.
I decided to put down 25 things I love about Tyson:
1. The way he makes me laugh all the time.
2. When he gives me massages (even though he hates it).
3. His drive to better himself.
4. The fact that he wants to take care of me.
5. That he is good with kids.
6. His sense of humor.
7. That he loves watching movies.
8. He will be there for me no matter what.
9. He believes in me, even when I don't.
10. That he puts up with me, especially when I'm a grump.
11. The color of his eyes.
12. He will help me clean up the house when I ask him to.
13. That we go shooting together. (And that he makes me feel good at it)
14. His style.
15. That he served his country.
16. That he lets me design the house however I want.
17. He eats my leftovers when we go out.
18. He likes my cooking.
19. That he wants the best for us.
20. That he is honest.
21. That he protects me.
22. That he tries to be romantic (Even though I will giggle cause I'm not much of a romantic).
23. That he does the laundry.
24. He will cuddle with me, even when he is sweating.
25. Last but not least that he loves me. It is so great having someone who loves you.

This is a picture of Tyson in his uniform. He and Lorinda had pictures taken for a frame they were doing for his mom for mothers day. (Was in '08).
Tyson and his best friend Shun in Blackfoot at the Potato Museum.
Lorinda, Tyson and Me. This must have been Christmas in 2007.
Tyson at the Discovery Garden's. The bear went wild.
Tyson on the cruise for the fancy dinner night.
This is one of our engagement pictures.
Me and Tyson at Yellowstone.
Tyson when we were out camping.
Tyson and Tommy sitting on the motorcycle... they were supposed to be playing football.
Me and Tyson in our sexy helmets.
That is just a few pictures to add to the 25 things I love about Tyson!!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 25, 2009 at 7:42 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Good list Megs, what a nice wify :) Hope you are doing okay without the hubby around!!

October 29, 2009 at 10:36 PM

WOW, that was really special. Hope you guys hang onto those feelings forever.

November 2, 2009 at 1:15 PM

oh i cant believe i forgot im so sorry tyson...lots going on. happy late birthday!!! i hope that you loved everything you cute wife did, she is sweet. i liked your list too megan

November 3, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Thanks everyone!!! I'll let Tyson know what you all said.. especially the 'nice wifey' part!!!

November 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Post a Comment